GAMING TONIGHT! AUG 21 - FRIDAY NIGHT WOLF!

Tips, Tricks, Strategies, Screenshots.. the mother of all great FPS with the best MP maps has returned!

GAMING TONIGHT! AUG 21 - FRIDAY NIGHT WOLF!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:02 pm

WOOT!

I've heard from SLayer and Zog.. WHO's WITH ME? We're going to spec servers out at 9PM for one hell of a gaming session.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Re: GAMING TONIGHT! AUG 21 - FRIDAY NIGHT WOLF!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:24 pm

Also.. we'll be using Beer's VENT if everyone's got it for tonight I think. I'll be on vent but not at my computer. Gotta eat!!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:07 pm

I should be ready by then.Should....lol
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Zog on Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:26 pm

I'll prolly go soldier and feed ammo to you guys and follow you guys around being you all know the maps better than i do. I did bash someones skull in with the butt of my gun which felt quite rewarding after getting only a handfull of kills and many many deaths :lol:
{Ru}Zog
Forum Second Lieutenant
Forum Second Lieutenant

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:00 pm

I've yet to kill anyone with mine.. so 1up! You have to be an Engineer that gives ammo. Soldiers are pure damage.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:04 pm

Im tweaked and ready.Just went on a server and finished with 5 kills and 8 deaths. If I only knew what I was doing. And i cant even remember the map name but I think it will be one of my favs. I think maybe it was rooftops. They have docs man. Docs.ANd they have my name on them. The only problem is, If I grabbed them I wouldnt know where to take them. Gadwin printscreen doesnt work either with Wolf.The pictures all come back black
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:40 am

Well.. we kept playing Axis so you didn't get to run 'em. We might try the other side tomorrow? Anyway.. I had a blast with you guys. :) Let the TKs begin! ha hah aha..

There was some REALLY REALLY good moments holding off some really tough players.. and some times where we dominated.. and were utterly crushed ourselves. Feels like Wolf to me.

Speaking of gun butting deaths.. I beat one of the other players to death.. took 4 hits.. I don't think I was doing max damage as we were schuffling.. and I beat that fool down. He was like 17 and 2 or something but just dominating like Boi was.. and then I caught him in the corner.. ha ha ha.. and we played around and around.. then I killed him.. dead... and enjoyed my victory for a whole 2 seconds before his other 2-3 teammates gunned me down. :twisted:
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:05 pm

It was awesome. I let Glider play today on my puter. She wend 6 kills and 18 deaths. Not only that. She went engie. Ohoh look out zoggy,and earned my 800 gold. Not bad for her very first time playing multiplayer.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:38 pm

You better be careful.. you'll be taking turns before you know it Slayer! :D
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:04 pm

Not a chance. I bought her a copy today. SHe will be joining us this weekend. I bought myself a logitech g5 gaming mouse as well. I was holding that uber Razor mouse today, But I wasnt going to spend $130.00 on a mouse.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:35 pm

Thats awesome! it will be nice to get a female perspective on the duplicity of... aww hell who am i kiddin? I just wanna tell the other team that there getting there asses whooped by a teenage girl :)
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Zog on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:52 am

Cool, keep playing engie Glider. You'll be raking in the gold in no time :wink:
{Ru}Zog
Forum Second Lieutenant
Forum Second Lieutenant

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:59 am

Ha ha ha.. I know the feeling Bubba! I couldn't resist when we heard that girl the last time talking.

The one thing that I want to point out Slayer is that you could have had a very expensive mouse for pennies on the dollar brand new (not refurbished) in the link I posted earlier from WOOT.COM! A genuine Razor blah blah blah. I have bought 2 of them but I think that my next mouse purchase will be the original MS USB mouse. Those are the best for the dollar in my book. I do like the fancy colors and light up thingys on the Razors.. yeah.. they have better DPI than the MS mice.. but I don't think that makes any difference in the end when I'm gaming.

Just my 2 cents. Oh.. I did pick up a few months ago an Auzentech sound card. The X-Fi version (not the cheaper gaming one) but it's so sweet because you can hear people locations better with headphones on. Better hands down than the crappy one I picked up from Razor. That sounded very good at first but the drivers kept crashing and if it didn't lock up my box it would have distorted sounds after an audio fault in games. Maybe if the drivers would be better it would have been what I wanted it to be.. but it isn't. Worst card ever.. if you don't have good drivers for a system doesn't matter how good something was initially or even intended. Best sound card I've ever bought, and still own, was the Diamond Monster Sound MX300! Even the Auzentech card may be better than that card for today's games with XRAM, headphone locations in game and MP3 etc. reproduction.. but I listened to some of my MIDI sounds and they are flat 'n lifeless. So that's the only fault I can find with the Auzentech card. With my current motherboard I have some rail noise in the PCI-x slot I'm using now. If I move it any closer to the video card it'll cut off the airflow.. so I'm not too happy about that. I think the rail noise isn't too much of a problem as long as I am playing.. but if idle I can hear some of the rail noise. I'm somewhat of a perfectionist with that.. so it's just barely noticeable.. grrr.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:21 pm

What specs do you guys have on your mose. My g5 has:

resolution :2000 DPI

image processing: 6.5 megapixels/sec

max. acceleration: 20G

max speed 45-60 inches/sec

USB report rate: 1000 reports/sec

And my favorite feature, 36 grams of tuning weights. It has a weight cartridge with another metal container containt numerous 1.7 and 4.5gram weights. I can weight down my mouse as much as I want so my aim is steadier and not jumping around wgen shooting. Then theres a simple ejection button to pop the weight cartridge out of the mouse to adjust the weight quickly if I want.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:08 pm

El Cheapo 3000. 1800dpi.. beer cup holder on the side.. pretty lights and big buttons for when I cannot see but panic anyway and just hit one of 'em for wonderously fantastic effects that usually result in a team kill on screen if not an out right server kick for too many tks.

Razer Dia.. MS Optical Mouse (best one I own actually).. another Razer on the way but not sure which one it is now but I posted about it. Oh.. if you *really* want to improve your game.. and I'm not kidding.. buy yourself a trackball mouse. There is nothing more accurate than someone using a trackball. I don't mean the ball and cup mouse.. I mean a real trackball mouse.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Next

Return to Wolfenstein 2 - Mother of all FPS!