money making fool

Welcome to yet another facet of our gaming clan! General how-to's, help, meeting times, new players can link up here with Ru Guild members. Those interested in joining the Ru Guild, please inquire within and have some ale with us traveller!

money making fool

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:12 pm

hehe. I just reinstalled Guild wars. I decided I would start off by trying to do my old ecto run with my Sin. I wasnt even sure I remembered how to do the skills. Well I remembered. I got up to the ecto field on my first try and cleared it out and collected 7 ectos. It took a hour but I made aprox 40k in that hour.lol. I guess I can live with that. :D
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Re: money making fool

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:37 pm

Hummm.. I wonder. I just don't have the gumpsion to play these days... I have that other account that I have intended to get working on.. but just cannot make myself do it.

:shock: :tfrag: :suicide:
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:41 pm

Yeah ive been moving myself through eye of the north with my assasin. More or less to get my book filled up so I can get his rank up in ursan. Well after the ursan nerf I was pretty pissed off. That is why I had quit playing again. I guess nerfs have been the reason ive quit playing numerous times. But at least they made a compromise with ursan and I think its still a great skill and now manageable. They basicly gave full powers back to Ursan blessing. It can do all the damage it used to do in all the same ways. The only difference now is that you cant keep it up as long as you have energy. You get the skill for 60 seconds and then you lose it for a minute. But in theory im thinking you can use some assasin skills like you use to keep shadow form on permanently to help keep ursans downtime to a minimum. Its a 60 second recharge.
ENough on that. Im more or less going to be collecting mini pets and regular pets and filling up hall of monumemts with all kinds of goodies across all my characters. This weekend Glider and I are going to go and capture me a spider pet. ANd then im going to work on doing some of the elite nightfall mission so I can get me some tormemtor weapons to add to the hall of monuments as well.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:04 pm

Ok.. so we're not playing COD4 this weekend.. Guild Wars then? Or you soloing with the kids as I suspect (no problem though) :)
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:30 am

I may be playing a little of both. DQ prolly wont be playing GW. SHes a teenager now and doesnt enjoy that type of game very much anymore. Glider and I will be hitting up though. Im sure I can hop on Cod4 for a little it. But on weekends I have the kids , I try to do as much with them as I can.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:06 pm

No reason to explain as I fully understand. I can wait for Kyle to grow up.. but can look forward to gaming with 'em. I trained on Bubba.. so I'll try not to yell and scream when we're playing. Before Bubba posts anything, I want to be sure to explain that Bubba would provoke me into trying to kill him. It's true. He'd pop his neck after beating my character in a match or after stealing some heath off the ground before I could get it.. you know he was just encouraging me to snap it the rest of the way. One day.. I just turned and looked at him.. then started laughing. Bubba.. if you only knew why I was laughing.. :twisted:
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Return to Dragon's Scale Pub