I WIN!

Our somewhat limited replacement for Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Q&A and links to how-to's can be posted here. Screenshots welcomed!

I WIN!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:16 am

About bloody time too.. seems like this took forever!

Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Re: I WIN!

Postby {Ru}Zog on Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:12 pm

Nice work Ein, i think i need a couple thousand kills to break even.
{Ru}Zog
Forum Second Lieutenant
Forum Second Lieutenant

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:27 pm

Thank you very much! 8)

There was one game that I got spanked pretty good on.. like 2 minutes remaining and I had probably 4 to 17 .. then I got an A/S and pulled the kills up to 9/17 deaths.

Really need to get Slayer playing..
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:51 am

good job Ein. Still shooting straight I see. Nothing beats a 1.0+ ratio :)
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:44 am

Takes a while to get the maps down.. figure out what's going on with the weapons etc.

Doing better tonight too..

{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Zog on Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:05 pm

Well judging from the time you made your last post, you and Guinn must've had one hell of a long "last game" :lol: Did you master Chinatown yet? I'm so lost all the time on that damn map.
{Ru}Zog
Forum Second Lieutenant
Forum Second Lieutenant

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:42 pm

I wouldn't say mastered it; however, I sorta know some of the choke points now. I come closer to either breaking even or pulling ahead by a little. It would be interesting to see if Slayer would still be as aggressive to be the top killer.

Slayer.. we've all been playing a server fairly regularly.. for the last 2 months. ESW Hardcore. Now you must join us and I will call you to harrass you to join up this weekend. :twisted:

Yeah.. played too long by myself. Once the medicine kicked in.. I was just floating around in the game anyway.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:42 pm

Im getting close to coming to COD4. Ive met most of my primary goals in GW now. Now I have to start filling up my monument. I put out FIssure of WOE trophy in there yesterday. All Im really interested in now is doing all the elite missions. Im almost a r9 ursan,Glider is a Rr7 ursan.ONce GLider gets her Rainbow Phoenix which should be this week, Ill get mine and ill start playing some COD in 1 condition. Some weekend you will have to join us for some elite missions.
I almost panicked and thought I would never come back. My computers performance got really bad about 3 months ago SO I reformatted the harddrive. Before I did that I was smart and sent my COd4 folder over to the kids computer so I could pull it back to mine at somew point when I was up and running. Well 2 weeks ago a message popped up on the kids computer from Dell saying that the harddrive was running out of specs and should be replaced. Brianna was having all sort of hang up problems with every day aplications. SO I removed her Primary harddrive, reformated her back up harddrive and made that one the new primary harddrive/ The other harddrive is sitting in my table and after thinking I lost my COD4 folder. I remembered I have my saved COD4 folder on the bad harddrive. Im hoping I can pull that folder off that harddrive, because there is no way in hell im gonna start at level 1 and level myself up all over again...Ill surprise you guys some night. You might want to put the ip address up that you guys play on so when I decide to surprise you, I will find you.

On your question on if Id be agressive to be the top killer again. You can bet your life on that one. When I play Cod4 again, I will be hitting it heavy and hard until the game is mastered. Thats the only way I know how to play...
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:01 am

Not sure if your profile is tied to your key or not.. might be possible to have someone send you a profile then just change the name. I'm sure you'd do fine and get frustrated like the rest of us when fighting the super chopper that can shoot through buildings.. that evil forker when it lowers down in a open area to shoot you inside a building.. HACKS I TELL YA! :D then sometimes they just shoot through the walls to kill you too.

Anyway.. it would be great to have our gripes and normal play back to the same old same old. Elite missions.. sure but we have to split the consumables. Those things are expensive! I'd like to do the UW completely.. and cap a spider.. and also.. do the others too.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:13 pm

Who needs consumables when You have ursan power.

ANd about gripes, Are you sure you want to hear me complain about the lame ass pussy snipers who have no natural talent and have to lay in the weeds and shoot at people that are actually playing the game to get a kill. :wink:
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:59 pm

Well, you wouldn't complain unless they were doing a good job of hitting you. :P It's not so easy to bunny hop on any of these maps to get at those sneaky/pesky snipers that know good hiding spots. It took me a while of playing and learning how some of the top scoring people do so well on the servers. Some are 110% aggressive.. meaning they rush to gain as much ground as possible. I now know what to look for to ambush 'em at the choke points; however, that is only 1/2 of the battle. I cannot kill them all but if I can just slow them down at the choke points that helps my team out tremendously usually. Some players will get into a sneaky sniping spot and be a royal pain to get around.. that's why I carry my smoke grenades to get me from A to B. So.. I camp choke points quite a bit to hold ground.. then when the team has sufficiently moved forward.. I take my next tent spot. Sometimes I go on the offensive.. but with how aggressive some of the CV clan is.. you have to hold choke points or they will get into your spawn points. The game changes around the spawn points to prevent this but for the first spawn or two when it's taken over.. you could be dropped into a hot zone.

Slayer.. I'm sure you can join us by next weekend on COD4. They do a good job of kicking cheaters with PB Streaming.. and when someone is obviously pulling something.. they get kicked too. I think Zog and I have played enough now that you know when someone is "obviously" cheating. One guy had 156 kills to 5 deaths one night.. I think Zog seen one guy named Agent Smith.. and boy.. was he ever living up to his name. Took a "Neo" admin to delete that bad program.

I don't have Ursan by the way, so I'd still need consumables to be helpful in those Elite missions. :) Also, Bubba is out of pocket for now.. that new GF is keeping him without Internet. As I see it.. he would still have Internet if not with her.. so it's her fault he doesn't have it. :P
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Return to Modern Warfare 2 & Call of Duty 4