3-2-1...

Any information needing to be transmitted to forum users.

3-2-1...

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:28 pm

:suicide:

BOOM!!!!!
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Re: 3-2-1...

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:32 am

I got up to about level 17.. or was it 18.. not sure but something did occur to me that I'll point out the next time we game. I intend to get my computer up and running with the software.. but I'm telling you now.. there are some on that game that run through some of the maps like a hot knife though butter (butter being the other players). I've been paying close attention to some of the weapons they have and that does make a huge difference that you get when you get to full bird colonel. I finally got a nice sniper rifle last night err.. this morning. Sorry about missing the play date with 'ya Slayer but I was sleeping until 1 or 2 am this morning after yesterday. Felt like crap..
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:56 pm

no problem loser.lol j/k my birthday is friday so you punks better game with me. I enjoy playing with both you and bubba indovidually,but I love playing as a 3some or a 4some if we get mike. so we have to work at getting us all playing together. I feel more team oriented that way and am more likely to work as a squad that way
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:00 pm

Yeah, I totally like how BF3 is setup like that. We *CAN* be more effective working together like that. I don't have a problem being the sniper/recon player. You will be able to count on me setting up the enemy sensors and guarding an exit/entry way. That means though that I will not be able to bring anyone back to life or distribute ammo packs. That's ok because I'm still being effective and enjoy that role, though I'm sure running and gunning would be preferred. I've grown used to having to play sniper to help cut down on the enemy snipers on the other team so far... but I cannot be effective if I have assault enemies sneaking up on me. So.. there's a job for everyone. :D

Also, we probably need to get our specializations setup for the squad that would benefit the group as a whole. I was using sprint for normal maps.. ammo for some.. and then the flak for when I use a shotgun.

I'll be happy to play Friday but it will have to be after 9ish to 10ish but I should be able to play until about 2 A.M.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Return to Announcements