Some welcomed changes..

Any information needing to be transmitted to forum users.

Some welcomed changes..

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:51 pm

You should be able to see the newer changes that I've been able to make. I'm working on some stuff that will let you guys have some input as I had promised in the past. Slayer.. you especially will like this. We can make this fun.. you'll all notice that the center image at the top changes each time you load our forums. I can take one image from each of you to add into the rotation. Of course you only get one image.. so make it the best one you would like to see. The image needs to be 900x200.

If you need any other information.. let me know. Slayer.. you especially I'm interested in what you come up with. Also.. everyone that's registered can submit. However, we will have to limit the number of images once people start re-registering. Otherwise you'll never see the newer stuff. So Slayer, this is the contest that really will pay off unlike the last time. Remember.. 900x200 is the limit for the above window you see with "Recon Unit" in it.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Re: Some welcomed changes..

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:06 pm

Ill see what I can come up with . But it may take as long as it took you to get the main page of the {Ru} forums up. Hey Wait!!!!
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Return to Announcements